Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ready, Set, Here I Go!

Well, I have decided to become a blogger.  I have been thinking about all of the many new things that I am taking on in my life and I decided that this would be the best way to record it all.  I used to do so well recording our family happenings in a scrapbook but since becoming the mommy of two I have quickly let that fall by the wayside.  Not to mention, my memory is fading fast and I thought this would be a nice, quick, easy way to record all of the amazing adventures that God is leading us on.  So welcome to our crazy, busy, blessed life!  I hope we make you laugh and encourage you on this journey we call life!  Ready, set, here I go!

3 comments:

  1. Yay, Tara! Welcome to the world of blogging. I love it. It is a great way to record family happenings, memories, etc. but also a fun way to meet new people. It's even more fun when you know the people you are blogging with in real life. Woo hoo! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited! And I must admit, you were my motivation. I love keeping up with your blog posts and I wanted to join in the action! :) Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the blogging journey... It's such a great way to release creative energy :)

    ReplyDelete