Friday, August 12, 2011

Headed for Homeschool

In just a few short days we will begin our very first day of homeschool. Just as I did when I was a first grade teacher, I have set up the "classroom", organized cabinets, completed all the lesson plans and the pencils are sharpened and ready to go! This has been so exciting for me because my teacher side has missed the classroom so very much. I am both excited and nervous that my classroom will consist of the one little angel that I love more than life itself...my precious Grace!

Not only will I be homeschooling Grace but I will also be the caregiver for our dear little friend, Lauren. I will also continue to keep my friend's little angel, Gaby, several days a week. Our house will be hopping!! These sweet girls are going to add so much to our homeschooling year and I can't wait to see how this adventure unfolds!

I'm so grateful that God has given me such a high calling and I beg Him everyday to equip me with all that I need to guide Grace both spiritually and academically. I pray for the wisdom, patience and strength to juggle all of the tasks He has placed before me. I count it a privilege to be a part of something so special. I don't know what this year holds but I know WHO holds our year! My plan is to be WAY better at updating this blog as we muddle through the beginning stages of homeschooling. I am looking forward to loving, learning and growing right along with my sweet little "class". Alright...here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment